Duty, Honor, Country
Posted on October 16, 2014 byunder
Think all cremation services are the same? In our case, that isn’t true.
Affordable Burial & Cremation Service is the only cremation service that honors veterans in this way. Our Veterans HaloCare℠ program was designed to honor our nation’s Veterans and provide the utmost of care for them while they are in our care.
What Is Veterans HaloCare℠?
Veterans HaloCare℠ is an exclusive service of Affordable Burial & Cremation Service and includes:
- Honoring the Veteran during initial care by placing the U.S. Flag over the removal cover during transport back to our facility
- Assisting the family with understanding VA benefits available
- Assisting the family with VA forms for Burial Benefits
- Providing the family with a U.S. Flag
- When we cremate a Veteran, a flag that is no longer suitable for flying is placed on their container in honor of their service and in keeping with the U.S. Flag Code
- For families having a memorial service, we will arrange for military honors to be rendered for their loved one’s faithful service
- We assist all Veterans’ families with arranging burial or placement in a National or State Veterans Cemetery
If you have a flag you would like to donate, please contact us. We are always in need of flags.